Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH033 Exam Questions and Answers by allegra

Page: 3 / 5

RedHat RH033 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux Essentials
Exam Code: RH033 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: allegra
Question 12

You want to terminate your X session. Which of the following key combinations will you use to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Ctrl+Alt+F7

B.

Ctrl+Alt+Backspace

C.

Ctrl+Alt+Fn

D.

Ctrl+Alt+A

Discussion
Question 13

You work as the Network Administrator for Perfect solutions Inc. The company has a Linux-based Network. You are working as a root user. You want to know what the day will be on 20 July 2010.

Which of the following commands should you use to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

cal

B.

cal 20 July

C.

cal 7 2010

D.

date

Discussion
Question 14

Fill in the blank with the correct answer to complete the statement below.

The_________ permission is the minimum required permission that is necessary for a user to enter a directory and list its contents.

Options:

A.

Read

Discussion
Question 15

You work as the Network technician for McNeil Inc. The company has a Linux-based Network. You are working on the Red Hat operating system. You want to remove some write protected files and directories. Which of the following commands should you use to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

rm -rf

B.

rm -f

C.

rmdir

D.

rm

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 3 / 5

RH033
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH033 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH033 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99