Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH033 Exam Questions and Answers by mia-rose

Page: 4 / 5

RedHat RH033 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux Essentials
Exam Code: RH033 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: mia-rose
Question 16

Which ftp client command allows you to upload multiple files simultaneously using the "*" wildcard?

Options:

A.

mput

B.

mget

C.

put

D.

get

Discussion
Question 17

You work as a Network Administrator for Perfect Solutions Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. You want to view the status of the current processes running on a Linux computer. You also want to append this information into the StatPro.txt file without deleting its content. Which of the following commands will you use to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

ps StatPro.txt

B.

ps >> StatPro.txt

C.

ps | more StatPro.txt

D.

ps > StatPro.txt

Discussion
Question 18

You work as a Network Administrator for Net Perfect Inc. The company has a Linux-based network.

You have created a folder named Report.

You have made David the owner of the folder. The members of a group named JAdmin can access the folder and have Read, Write, and

Execute permissions. No other user can access the folder. You want to ensure that the members of

the JAdmin group do not have Write permission on the folder. Also, you want other users to have Read permission on the Report folder.

Whizh of the following commands will you use to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

chmod 777 report

B.

chmod 754 report

C.

chown david.jadmin report

D.

chmod 555 report

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 19

You have recently been appointed as a Network Administrator for Rick International Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. You have to print an important file named secure.txt urgently.

You therefore want to know what printers are currently configured on your computer and how you can connect to them. Which of the following commands will you use to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

lpstat -p

B.

lpstat -s

C.

lpstat -d

D.

lpr

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

RH033