Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated DASSM Exam Questions and Answers by amar

Page: 3 / 6

PMI DASSM Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Exam
Exam Code: DASSM Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Agile
Questions: 193 Q&A's Shared By: amar
Question 12

True or False: "Choice is good" as a principle means that the team must present multiple products to its customers and let them make the choice

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 13

How does a value stream map help the team to minimize waste?

Options:

A.

By helping the team to focus on the construction phase.

B.

By helping the team to identify problem areas in the path for realizing value.

C.

By helping the team to apply the Five Whys root cause method to all parts of the stream.

D.

By helping the team to reduce delays in the workflow process.

Discussion
Question 14

What is Disciplined Agile (DA) best described as?

Options:

A.

A process-decision toolkit

B.

An Agile/Lean methodology

C.

A process-decision framework

D.

An Agile methodology

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 15

In Disciplined Agile, the daily huddle for a team is referred to as:

Options:

A.

A daily meeting

B.

A coordination meeting

C.

A Scrum meeting

D.

A Sprint review

Discussion