Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated DASSM Exam Questions and Answers by jac

Page: 4 / 6

PMI DASSM Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Exam
Exam Code: DASSM Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Agile
Questions: 193 Q&A's Shared By: jac
Question 16

True or False: In a complex adaptive system, it is usually better to have one best practice instead of patterns of good practices

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 17

When choosing your team's way of working, you need to primarily focus on these goal diagrams.

Options:

A.

The Transition related goal diagrams

B.

The Inception related goal diagrams

C.

The Construction related goal diagrams

D.

The Ongoing related goal diagrams

E.

All of the goal diagrams

Discussion
Question 18

True or False: On an Agile team, the team members accept or reject their own work at the iteration demo

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 19

The architecture of a product is usually proven in which phase of a project?

Options:

A.

Elaboration

B.

Construction

C.

Inception

D.

Transition

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

DASSM