Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated DASSM Exam Questions and Answers by aron

Page: 5 / 6

PMI DASSM Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Exam
Exam Code: DASSM Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Agile
Questions: 193 Q&A's Shared By: aron
Question 20

Who is responsible for choosing the team's lifecycle?

Options:

A.

The team's Agile coach

B.

The team members

C.

It depends on the context

D.

The team's manager

Discussion
Question 21

Which life-cycle model is most suitable for running large product development efforts requiring team-of-teams?

Options:

A.

Exploratory

B.

Program

C.

Kanban

D.

Agile

E.

Scrum

F.

Lean

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 22

Your organization wants to set up mechanisms so that teams can share their learnings with other teams. Which process blade is most likely to offer potential techniques to address this?

Options:

A.

Support

B.

Continuous Improvement

C.

Governance

D.

Portfolio Management

Discussion
Question 23

True or False: Disciplined Agile roles cover all the possible roles in an organization

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

DASSM
PDF

$35  $99.99

DASSM Testing Engine

$42  $119.99