Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1047-22 Exam Questions and Answers by vivienne

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1047-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Absence Management Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1047-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: vivienne
Question 8

Your client has a requirement that only Employees with user person type as “Regular Employee” are eligible forabsence plan.

Which two options are applicable?

Options:

A.

Write a fast formula of type Global Absence Entry Validation and get user person type from this formula.

B.

Create a Participant eligibility profile and select User person type from Person Type under Personal.

C.

Write a fast formula of type Participant and Rate Eligibility, get user person type from this formula, and attach this formula to an eligibility profile.

D.

Create a Participant eligibility profile and select User person type from Person Typeunder Employment.

Discussion
Question 9

Select two correct return variables for the Global Absence PlanEntitlement formula.

Options:

A.

BAND1QUALIFICATION

B.

BAND1ENTITLEMENT

C.

BAND1PAYFACTOR

D.

BAND1PAYPERCENTAGE

Discussion
Question 10

Your client wants only those employees who have completed one year of service to be eligible for an absence type.

Which two configurations should you perform so that employees will not see this absence typeuntil they are eligible? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use the Hire date option that is available in the Eligibility Profile under employment.

B.

Set the Waiting Period field on the Participation page to one year from the Enrollment Start Date.

C.

Create a derived factor of Type Length of service (by checking the length of service for one year), and call this derived factor in the Eligibility profile on the participation page.

D.

Set the Vesting Rule, duration and UOM on the Accrual Attributes page to .Elapsed Period,1, Years.

Discussion
Question 11

Which are the types of Derived Factors that can be set up?

Options:

A.

Age, Length of Service, Service, Compensation, Hours, and Full-Time Equivalent

B.

Age, Length of Service, Age and Service, Compensations, Hours Worked and Work Category

C.

Age, Length of Service, Service, Salary, Hours Worked, and Work Category

D.

Age, Length of Service, Age and Service, Salary, Hours Worked, and Work Category

E.

Age, Length of Service, Age and Service, Compensation, HoursWorked, and Full-Time Equivalent

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1047-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1047-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1047-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99