Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1094-22 Exam Questions and Answers by kyle

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1094-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Database Migration and Integration 2022 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1094-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: kyle
Question 8

WI Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) package is leveraged by the Business Intelligence Cloud Connector (BICC) Loading Knowledge Modules, when using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)?

Options:

A.

ppms_cLoup_aDMIN

B.

pams_cnoup_MacapM

C.

pems_croup

D.

sa_aupiT_ADMIN

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 9

If unplug and plug was decided to be used as the tool for the migration to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure(OCD), which two constraints are part of this migration to process for using unplug and plug? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Target must be an Autonomous database.

B.

Target and source have same Endianness.

C.

Source must be Little-endian.

D.

Source andtarget need to be container database (CDB).

Discussion
Question 10

Which tools can be used to perform Oracle Zero Downtime logical migration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Oracle GoldenGate

B.

RMAN

C.

Data Guard

D.

Data Pump

Discussion
Question 11

Which statements aretrue for OCI GoldenGate Service? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It requires any source environment to run Oracle GoldenGate Microservices.

B.

It is customer-managed.

C.

It requires an on-premises license for the Oracle GoldenGate software.

D.

It supports the usage of Universal Credits.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1094-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1094-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1094-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99