Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1056-22 Exam Questions and Answers by rueben

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1056-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1056-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: rueben
Question 8

A Cloud client has a requirement to process the most precise revenue recognition schedule.

Which revenue schedule would you use to achieve this requirement?

Options:

A.

FixedRate

B.

Daily Revenue rate – Partial Periods

C.

Variable rate

D.

Period end rate

E.

Daily Revenue Rate – All periods

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 9

As an Implementation Consultant, you want to define approval limits for Receivables.

Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Theapproval limits are used by the auto adjustment program.

B.

The approval limits are set per user, document type, and currency.

C.

The implementation user can create their own approval limits.

D.

The approval limits per user and per currency are shared across the document types.

Discussion
Question 10

When running the delinquency process for a customer, the business unit for which you want to run theprocess does not appear in the drop-down menu.

Identify the action that you need to take.

Options:

A.

Business unit is not a required option on the Parameters tab to run the delinquency process.

B.

Only business units that the user has access to will appear in thelist of values. Modify the security options to provide access to the user.

C.

Select the check box to enter the default business unit if it does not appear in the drop-down menu.

D.

Click the Settings button to apply appropriate settings so that the business unit appears in the drop-down menu.

Discussion
Question 11

You are investigating the Receivables to General Ledger Reconciliation Report and must explain any variances to your Accounting Manager.

What two variance amounts should you expect to investigate in this report? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Tax Variance

B.

Intercompany Variance

C.

Accounting Variance

D.

Receivables Variance

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-1056-22