Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-078 Exam Questions and Answers by malia

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-078 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: RAC . ASM and Grid Infrastructure Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-078 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: malia
Question 16

Zero Downtime Patching uses Fleet Patching and Provisioning to patch Oracle Grid Infrastructure without bringing down Oracle RAC database instances.

Which three statements are true about Zero-Downtime Oracle Grid Infrastructure Patching? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Zero Downtime Patching requires out-of-place patching of Oracle Grid Infrastructure 19c with Oracle RAC or Oracle RAC One Node databases of 19c or later releases and only the binaries in the Oracle Grid Infrastructure user space are patched.

B.

When using Zero Downtime Patching, the root.sh script must be executed manually with –nodriver update option.

C.

When using Zero Downtime Patching, Oracle Grid Infrastructure OS system software, kernel modules and system commands including ACFS, AFD, OLFS, and OKA are not updated.

D.

Zero Downtime Patching requires in-place patching of Oracle Grid Infrastructure 19c with Oracle RAC or Oracle RAC One Node databases of 19c or later releases and only the binaries in the Oracle Grid Infrastructure user space are patched.

E.

Zero Downtime Patching can be fully automated by selecting the option to automatically run the root.sh script.

Discussion
Question 17

Which statement is true about Oracle Database 19c SGA Management?

Options:

A.

Oracle RAC Resource Management only allows assignment of the SGA during instance startup.

B.

Oracle RAC Resource Management requires the same SGA value for all the instances of a RAC database which is configured during database startup only.

C.

Oracle RAC Resource Runtime Management allows for automatic and runtime adjustment of the SGA.

D.

Oracle RAC Resource Management only allows assignment of the SGA during database startup.

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 18

Which two statements are true regarding the default service that is automatically created upon PDB creation in a RAC database environment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It is uniformly available on all instances for administrator-managed databases.

B.

It cannot be used to automate the opening of the PDB by the Clusterware.

C.

It is automatically registered in the OCR.

D.

It is created and started on only one instance when using policy-managed database configuration.

E.

It is not automatically registered in the OCR.

Discussion
Question 19

Examine this command:

Questions 19

Which two statements are true about this disk group, created using Grid Infrastructure 19c? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Any database instance with the COMPATIBLE parameter set to 12.2 or later can access it.

B.

It can contain ASM Dynamic Volume Manager (ADVM) volumes.

C.

Each disk in each of the three fail groups is a mirror of the corresponding disk of the other two failure groups.

D.

The ASM compatible attributes can be changed to 12. l for this disk group.

E.

Files created in this disk group always have two copies for each allocation unit: one primary and one secondary.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-078
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-078 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-078 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99