Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-078 Exam Questions and Answers by chaya

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-078 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: RAC . ASM and Grid Infrastructure Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-078 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: chaya
Question 12

Oracle Clusterware manages an administrator-managed database service defined with the MANUAL management policy.

Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The service must be manually started withSRVCTLafter a planned restart of the instance hosting the service.

B.

The service must be manually restarted withSRVCTLevery time the instance hosting the service fails.

C.

The service must be manually restarted withSRVCTLafter restarting the Clusterware stack on the node hosting the service.

D.

Clusterware will monitor the service while it is active.

E.

When manually started, the service will always start on one or more available instances rather than on their preferred instances.

Discussion
Question 13

Your four-node cluster runs Oracle 19c Clusterware and supports a mix of RAC databases from Oracle 10g Release 2 to Oracle 19c.

All databases have one or more services defined.

The Oracle 10g Release 2 database clients connect to the database instances using the public VIP.

The Oracle 11g Release 2, 12c Release 1, and 19c clients connect to the database instances using the Single Client Access Name (SCAN).

You must change the public VIPs.

Which three actions must be performed to change the VIPs onhost01, the first node in the cluster? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Use srvctl start vip to start the VIP on host01.

B.

Use oifcfg setif to start the VIP on host01.

C.

Use oifcfg setif to stop the VIP on host01.

D.

Use srvctl modify nodeapps to change the VIP on host01.

E.

Use srvctl stop vip to stop the VIP on host01.

Discussion
Question 14

Which method should be used to convert a single-instance Oracle 19c Database to a RAC Database?

Options:

A.

Using the rconfig utility to migrate the database to shared storage and then using dbca to start one or more RAC database instances on the cluster

B.

Using dbca to migrate the database to shared storage and then to start one or more RAC database instances on the cluster

C.

Using the rconfig utility to create a template from the single-instance database and then using dbca to create a RAC database on the cluster using that template

D.

Using dbca to create a template from the single-instance database and then to create a RAC database on the cluster using that template

Discussion
Question 15

Which two statements are true about Oracle Clustered ASM performance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Data files, redo logs, and RMAN backup pieces must be stored in different ASM disk groups for optimal performance.

B.

All ASM Disks belonging to a disk group should be of the same size for optimal performance.

C.

Hardware-based mirroring combined with ASM mirroring guarantees optimal performance.

D.

All ASM Disks belonging to a disk group should have the same hardware specifications and storage attributes for optimal performance.

E.

To improve performance a database must have two disk groups; one for data and one for the fast recovery area.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-078
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-078 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-078 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99