Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-078 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-078 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: RAC . ASM and Grid Infrastructure Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-078 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 8

You performed these steps to disable an ADVM volume containing an ACFS file system:

1. Dismount the file system.

2. Disable the volume with the ASMCMDvoldisablecommand.

Which two statements are true regarding the actions performed? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The ACFS file system will be permanently removed from the volume.

B.

The ACFS mount registry with Oracle restart is automatically deleted.

C.

The disabling of volume does not destroy data in the file system.

D.

The volume can be enabled and the file system can be mounted back again to access the existing data.

E.

The ACFS file system will be permanently removed from the volume only if the file system is empty.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 9

Which statement describes the usage of Dynamic Service Fallback in Oracle RAC 19c?

Options:

A.

Dynamic Service Fallback allows a service to relocate to an available instance when the service is stopped on a preferred instance.

B.

Dynamic Service Fallback allows a service to fall back to a preferred instance when the available instance performance falls below a specified threshold after it was failed over to an available instance.

C.

To enable Dynamic Service Fallback, you should specify the level of performance of a preferred instance for a service to be relocated to an available instance by setting the -fallback attribute of a service to "Low, Medium, or High".

D.

Dynamic Service Fallback allows a service to fall back to a preferred instance when it becomes available after it was failed over to an available instance.

Discussion
Question 10

Which three statements are true about the Oracle Clusterware 19c Flex Cluster architecture? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Each hub node must be connected to storage shared across all hub nodes.

B.

Each leaf node must be connected to storage shared across all cluster nodes.

C.

Each leaf node must be connected to storage shared across all leaf nodes.

D.

Leaf nodes require direct access to the voting disks.

E.

Hub nodes require direct access to the OCR file.

F.

Hub nodes require direct access to the voting disks.

Discussion
Question 11

Which two statements are true concerning diagnostic components and requirements of Oracle 19c Clusterware? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The clusterware log files are stored inside the Grid Infrastructure Management Repository database used by the cluster health monitor

B.

The diagcolleccion.pl script must be run from the Grid home directory as the arid infrastructure owner.

C.

There is one ologgerd service for the cluster health monitor (CHM) on each cluster node regardless of cluster size.

D.

The oclumon utility may be used to get and set parameters for the cluster health monitor (CHM) repository.

E.

There is one osysmond service for the cluster health monitor (CHM) on each cluster node regardless of cluster size.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-078
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-078 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-078 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99