Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-078 Exam Questions and Answers by lucien

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-078 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Database 19c: RAC . ASM and Grid Infrastructure Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-078 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: lucien
Question 20

Examine this query and output:

Questions 20

Performance analysis revealed severe SQ enqueue contention on the SEQ1 sequence.

TheSEQ1sequence is incremented from all instances equally and is frequently used.

Which two statements should you execute to reduce SQ enqueue contention? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

exec sys.dbms shared pool.keep('SEQ1','Q'>

B.

alter sequence seal cache 10000;

C.

alter sequence seql noorder;

D.

alter sequence seql keep;

E.

alter sequence seql order;

Discussion
Question 21

You support a RAC database with these characteristics:

1. There are six instances.

2. Server Pool prod has a maximum of four servers.

3. CRM is a policy managed, uniform service using Server Poolprod.

4. ERP is a policy managed, singleton service using Server Poolprod.

5. Grid infrastructure is installed and running in its default configuration.

Which four benefits are provided by this configuration in Oracle 19c? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

High availability for the CRM service

B.

Load balancing of connection requests across all six database instances

C.

High availability for the ERP service

D.

Load balancing of client connection requests for CRM across four Single Client Access Name (SCAN) listeners

E.

Load balancing of connection requests for ERP across all database instances running on servers in the prod pool

F.

Load balancing of client connection requests for ERP across three Single Client Access Name (SCAN) listeners

G.

Load balancing of connection requests for CRM across all database instances running on servers in the prod pool

Discussion
Question 22

Which three statements are true regarding ASM on a four-node cluster? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

ASM Cluster File System (ACFS) can be deployed on any nodes.

B.

A database instance on a node can be a client of an ASM instance running on any node.

C.

A database instance on a node cannot be a client of an ASM instance running on other nodes.

D.

A database instance on a node can only be a client of an ASM instance running on the same node.

E.

A database instance on a node uses an ASM instance as an I/O server when requesting I/O to diskgroups.

F.

An ASM instance and database instances can coexist on the same node.

Discussion
Question 23

Which task must be performed before running theOPatchutility to patch Oracle Grid Infrastructure 19c?

Options:

A.

Update the path environment variable on each cluster node to point to the 50RACLE HOME/OPacch directory

B.

Stage the patch on the cluster node where the OPacch utility will be executed.

C.

Update the path environment variable on the node where you will run the OPatch utility to point to the SORacle HOME/OPacch directory.

D.

Stage the patch on all cluster nodes.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 5 / 5

1z0-078
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-078 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-078 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99