Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1115-23 Exam Questions and Answers by lilia

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1115-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Multicloud Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1115-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 41 Q&A's Shared By: lilia
Question 8

A consulting company that employs Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) architects has successfully completed resource migration from Microsoft Azure to OCI, and no longer requires the Oracle FastConnect circuit to Azure. The project manager has asked you to delete all resources involved in this cross-cloud connectivity. From the Azure side, you delete the Resource Group. After a while, you notice that all Azure resources have been deleted, except for the Azure ExpressRoute circuit.

What could be a potential reason for this issue?

Options:

A.

You need to remove all routes that point to the cross-cloud connection on both OCI and Azure before you can delete the circuit.

B.

Your bill from the OCI side needs to be paid in full before you can remove the Azure ExpressRoute circuit.

C.

You need to remove the Azure ExpressRoute Partner Service Key from the Oracle FastConnect circuit, and then you can delete the ExpressRoute virtual circuit.

D.

You need to first delete the Oracle FastConnect circuit for the ExpressRoute circuit to be decommissioned, and then you can delete the ExpressRoute virtual circuit.

Discussion
Question 9

Which workload type is NOT optimized for Oracle Autonomous Database on Shared Exadata In-frastructure?

Options:

A.

Mixed workloads

B.

Transaction processing

C.

High-performance computing

D.

Data warehousing

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 10

How does Oracle Database Service for Azure simplify cross-cloud deployments for customers?

Options:

A.

By allowing customers to manually create cross-cloud deployments using the Intercon-nect

B.

By providing more storage and computing resources than any other cloud service pro-vider

C.

By offering more database types than any other cloud service provider

D.

By using an automated service–based approach for cross-cloud deployment

Discussion
Question 11

How do Azure administrators and developers connect their applications to Oracle databases using Oracle Database Service for Azure?

Options:

A.

By learning OCI and working in the OCI Console

B.

By connecting to the Oracle databases using connection strings

C.

By manually creating complex cross-cloud deployments using the Interconnect

D.

By connecting to the Oracle databases using database links

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1115-23