Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1060-22 Exam Questions and Answers by bella-rose

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1060-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Accounting Hub Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1060-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 87 Q&A's Shared By: bella-rose
Question 8

Given the business use case:

'Insurances for Homes' company provides home insurance services. They have an in-house built system that processes insurance payments received from customers. The end result of the process consists of a listing of individual journal entries in a spreadsheet. They have requirements for getting all Journal entries in a secure and auditable repository. Access will be limited to selective staff members. Additionally, the company need to be able to report and view the entries using advanced reporting and analytical tools for segmenting, viewing and understanding data in the journal entries.

The line information may contain more than one line for the same header.

When uploading transactions, which is a way to differentiate each Journalline?

Options:

A.

Assign a custom formula.

B.

Assign an accounting attribute.

C.

You do not need to do anything additional.

D.

Assign a line classification or line type attribute.

Discussion
Question 9

What attribute of a subledger journal entry is NOT transferred to GL?

Options:

A.

Accounting class

B.

Accounting lines

C.

Accounted amounts

D.

Supporting references

Discussion
Question 10

What three are the required elements of an accounting method?

Options:

A.

Journal entry rule sets.

B.

Journal line rules.

C.

Description rules.

D.

Supporting reference.

E.

Account rules.

Discussion
Question 11

A customer's business requirement demands a more granular view of transferred subledger journal entries in GL.

Which of the available General LedgerJournal Entry Summarization options meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Summarize by GL Date

B.

Summarize by GL Period

C.

Group by GL Date

D.

Transfer in Details

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1060-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1060-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1060-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99