Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-22 Exam Questions and Answers by ashley

Page: 2 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1042-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2022 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: ashley
Question 8

Assuming that a particular user possesses the "Deploy to Gateway" grant, what grants on an API are required in order to deploy that API?

Options:

A.

Manage API or Deploy API

B.

Manage API

C.

Entitle API

D.

View all Details and Deploy API

Discussion
Question 9

Which adapter is NOT provided in the Oracle Cloud adapter with Oracle SOA Cloud Service?

Options:

A.

Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter

B.

Salesforce Adapter

C.

Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter

D.

SuccessFactors Adapter

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 10

You can recover unsaved changes in an OIC integration that crashes during design time because of a browser crash, loss of network connectivity, or a server going down.

Which statement is NOT true about this unsaved changes feature in OIC?

Options:

A.

Changes made while editing a Connections page cannot be recovered.

B.

Because a backup copy is created after each completed task, there is no time limit in which you need to log back in and recover your changes

C.

An OIC admisnistrator with the ServiceAdministrator role can unlock an integration that has unsaved changes.

D.

Changes made while working inside the data mapper cannot be recovered.

E.

Only the person with the ServiceDeveloper role that made the changes or an admin with the Service Administrator role can recover the unsaved changes.

Discussion
Question 11

Within the scope of an OIC process application, which two statements are valid concerning Decision Snapshots and Decision Models?

Options:

A.

Decision snapshots are read-only copies of a decision model.

B.

Decision Model can be activated on a Decision Model and Notation (DMN) server.

C.

Decision snapshots, once activated, cannot be used independently in multiple applications.

D.

A decision model snapshot cannot be deleted once it has been activated.

E.

Decisionrules are expressed as rows with in a table and consist of only one input entry and only one corresponding output entry.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

1z0-1042-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1042-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1042-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99