Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1093-23 Exam Questions and Answers by aylin

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1093-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Base Database Services 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1093-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: aylin
Question 12

Which two statements are true regarding MySQL Database Service HeatWave? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

HeatWave uses machine learning to automate operations, increase DBA productivity, and reduce costs.

B.

HeatWave uses periodic long-running ETL batch jobs to refresh data

C.

HeatWave is an in-memory, query-processing engine designed for fast execution of analytic queries.

D.

The HeatWave data that is needed for analytic processing is stored in disk files.

Discussion
Question 13

Which statement is FALSE related to loading a table into HeatWave?

Options:

A.

Data is distributed among analytics nodes by slicing tables by vertically.

B.

Data is read from InnoDB using batched, multi-threaded reads.

C.

Data is partitioned by primary key unless data placement keys are defined.

D.

Data is converted into columnar format and sent over the network.

Discussion
Question 14

How many IPs are required for the Backup Subnet supporting an Exadata Database Service with six Database Compute Servers?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 15

On the Add HeatWave Cluster dialog, you are asked to provide the shape for the HeatWave nodes. Which detail does the shape selection provide to HeatWave?

Options:

A.

The associated database system network

B.

The Disk partition count for the HeatWave cluster

C.

The private IP address for the Analytic Cluster

D.

The number of CPUs for the Analytic cluster

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1093-23