Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-809 Exam Questions and Answers by melania

Page: 2 / 7

Oracle 1z0-809 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Java SE 8 Programmer II
Exam Code: 1z0-809 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Java SE
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: melania
Question 8

Given the code fragment:

Questions 8

Which code fragment, when inserted at line 7, enables printing 100?

Options:

A.

Function funRef = e –> e + 10;Integer result = funRef.apply(value);

B.

IntFunction funRef = e –> e + 10;Integer result = funRef.apply (10);

C.

ToIntFunction funRef = e –> e + 10;int result = funRef.applyAsInt (value);

D.

ToIntFunction funRef = e –> e + 10;int result = funRef.apply (value);

Discussion
Question 9

Given the code fragment:

List list1 = Arrays.asList(10, 20);

List list2 = Arrays.asList(15, 30);

//line n1

Which code fragment, when inserted at line n1, prints 10 20 15 30?

Options:

A.

Stream.of(list1, list2).flatMap(list -> list.stream()).forEach(s -> System.out.print(s + “ “));

B.

Stream.of(list1, list2).flatMap(list -> list.intStream()).forEach(s -> System.out.print(s + “ “));

C.

list1.stream().flatMap(list2.stream().flatMap(e1 -> e1.stream()).forEach(s -> System.out.println(s + “ “));

D.

Stream.of(list1, list2).flatMapToInt(list -> list.stream()).forEach(s -> System.out.print(s + “ “));

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 10

Given:

Questions 10

and

Questions 10

Which interface from the java.util.function package should you use to refactor the class Txt?

Options:

A.

Consumer

B.

Predicate

C.

Supplier

D.

Function

Discussion
Question 11

Given the code fragment:

Questions 11

You have been asked to define the ProductCode class. The definition of the ProductCode class must allow c1 instantiation to succeed and cause a compilation error on c2 instantiation.

Which definition of ProductCode meets the requirement?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

1z0-809
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-809 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99