Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1085-22 Exam Questions and Answers by jensen

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1085-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1085-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Solutions Infrastructure
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: jensen
Question 12

What is a key benefit of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Virtual Machine DB Systems?

Options:

A.

Support for RAC DB systems

B.

No need to create database Indices

C.

Automated backups to OCI Block Volume

D.

Automated disaster recovery

Discussion
Question 13

Which statement is VALID for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry (OCIR)?

Options:

A.

You can create only public Docker repositories in OCIR.

B.

A single registry can contain both private and public Docker repositones.

C.

A single registry can contain either private or public Docker repositones.

D.

You can create only private Docker repositories in OCIR.

Discussion
Question 14

A customer wants to use Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) storing application backups which can be stored for months, but retrieved immediately based on business needs. Which OCI storage service can be used to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Archive Storage

B.

Block Volume

C.

Object Storage (standard)

D.

File Storage

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 15

Which component of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Identity and Access Management (IAM) service can be used for controlling access to resources for authenticated principals?

Options:

A.

Compartment

B.

Policy

C.

Network Source

D.

Group

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-1085-22