Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1077-22 Exam Questions and Answers by erik

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1077-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Order Management Cloud Order to Cash 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1077-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Order Management Cloud
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: erik
Question 8

The orchestration process fulfillment task is performed by an external system and you need to register the connector to integrate the non-Fusion system.

Which two steps would you perform to invoke the external connector service endpoint URL? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create a new web service connector to register the endpoint URL.

B.

Create a new fulfillment task service to register the endpoint URL.

C.

Create a new routing rule for the fulfillment task to call the endpoint URL.

D.

Create a new routing rule for the fulfillment task to call the connector.

Discussion
Question 9

Your customer wants to use Oracle Integration Cloud Service with Order Management to communicate business events. Select the option that shows the correct order in which the steps should be executed.

Options:

A.

Manage business event trigger points, create an integration, create a connection, and track business events.

B.

Track business events, manage business event trigger points, and create an integration.

C.

Manage business event trigger points, create a connection, create an integration, and track business events.

D.

You cannot use Oracle Integration Cloud service with Order Management to communicate business events.

E.

Create an integration, create a connection, and track business events.

Discussion
Question 10

You are using the Check Availability feature to explore alternative ways of promising a batch of five fulfillment lines in simu-lation mode.

Which three attributes can you change to explore other promising options? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Requested Quantity

B.

Requested Ship-from warehouse

C.

Requested shipping method

D.

Allow substitute items

E.

Requested ship date

F.

Scheduled ship date

Discussion
Question 11

Identify the Order Management configuration setup that must be performed by a system administrator in order to define an external source system connector.

Options:

A.

The source systemneeds to be called by using the web service from Cloud Order Management.

B.

The source systems link needs to be registered in Manage Web Service.

C.

The connector service needs to be registered by using Manage Web Service.

D.

The source system needs to beregistered in Manage Web Service.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1077-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1077-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1077-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99