Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-22 Exam Questions and Answers by lili

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1066-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: lili
Question 8

Which four options can be set as a Demand Schedule in Supply Planning plan options? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Final Bookings Forecast

B.

Approved Final Shipments Forecast

C.

Final Transfer Order Forecast

D.

Final Shipments Forecast

E.

Approved Final Bookings Forecast

F.

Approved Final Transfer Order Forecast

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 9

A customer has created a supply plan based on current requirement. Due to changes in third party forecast, the plan must be rerun with these recent updates. However, while this new information became available, existing supply like on-hand inventory and work order completions have also been updated.

Which data refresh option should be used to reflect all these changes in the plan?

Options:

A.

Do not refresh with current data

B.

Refresh with quick refresh option

C.

Refresh with forecast data

D.

Refresh with selected current data

E.

Refresh with current data

Discussion
Question 10

When planning for customer demand to be fulfilled from internal organizations or from a contract manufacturer, what are the four types of planned orders that can be generated? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Make orders for items being manufactured in the contract manufacturer organization.

B.

Transfer orders for internally owned components being transferred from contract manufacturer to internal organizations.

C.

Transfer orders for internally owned components being transferred from internal organizations to contract manufacturer organizations.

D.

Transfer orders for finished goods being transferred from contract manufacturer organizations to internal organizations.

E.

Buy orders for components purchased at internal organizations and contract manufacturer organizations.

F.

Return orders for items being manufactured in the contract manufacturer organization.

Discussion
Question 11

When creating a new replenishment plan, what are the required plan options?

Options:

A.

Segment Group. Segments. Policy Assignment Set

B.

Segment Group. Inventory Policies. Policy Assignment Set

C.

Segment Group. Segments. Inventory Policies

D.

Segment Group. Segments. Inventory Policies. Policy Assignment Set

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1066-22