Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1056-23 Exam Questions and Answers by zaviyar

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1056-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1056-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 32 Q&A's Shared By: zaviyar
Question 8

Upon approval of a remittance batch of type Factored with Recourse, the Receivables application creates a receipt and establishes risk.

How does Receivables establish risk?

Options:

A.

By recording short-term debt

B.

By generating a bills receivables adjustment

C.

By recording an entry to the Remitted Bills Receivable account

D.

By creating an on-account credit memo

Discussion
Question 9

In Collections, strategies can be executed based on the wait times defined on a strategy task. When the feature is enabled, you can also assign wait times for strategies based on their transaction type. Which condition must be set for the transaction level when defining a new strategy task by transaction type?

Options:

A.

Days Early

B.

Time

C.

DaysLate

D.

Not Applicable

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1056-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1056-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1056-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99