Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1110-23 Exam Questions and Answers by zelda

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1110-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1110-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: zelda
Question 16

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) service should you use to create and run Spark

applications using ADS?

Options:

A.

Data Integration

B.

Vault

C.

Data Flow

D.

Analytics Cloud

Discussion
Question 17

You want to make your model more parsimonious to reduce the cost of collecting and processing data. You plan to do this by removing features that are highly correlated. You would like to create a heat map that displays the correlation so that you can identify candidate features to remove. Which Accelerated Data Science (ADS) SDK method would be appropriate to display the correlation between Continuous and Categorical features?

Options:

A.

Corr{}

B.

Correlation_ratio_plot{}

C.

Pearson_plot{}

D.

Cramersv_plot{}

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 18

Which two statements are true about published conda environments?

Options:

A.

They are curated by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Data Science.

B.

The odac conda init command is used to configure the location of published conda

environments.

C.

Your notebook session acts as the source to share published conda environments with team

members.

D.

You can only create a published conda environment by modifying a Data Science conda

environment.

E.

In addition to service job run environment variables, conda environment variables can be

used in Data Science Jobs.

Discussion
Question 19

The Oracle AutoML pipeline automates hyperparameter tuning by training the model with different parameters in parallel. You have created an instance of Oracle AutoML as ora-cle_automl and now you want an output with all the different trials performed by Oracle Au-toML. Which of the following command gives you the results of all the trials?

Options:

A.

Oracle.automl.visualize_algorith_selection_trails()

B.

Oracle.automl.visualize_adaptive_sampling_trails()

C.

Oracle.automl.print_trials()

D.

Oracle.automl.visualize_tuning_trails()

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-1110-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1110-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1110-23 PDF + Testing Engine