Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1110-23 Exam Questions and Answers by zeynep

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1110-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1110-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: zeynep
Question 12

You have a complex Python code project that could benefit from using Data Science Jobs as it is a

repeatable machine learning model training task. The project contains many subfolders and classes.

What is the best way to run this project as a Job?

Options:

A.

ZIP the entire code project folder and upload it as a Job artifact. Jobs automatically identifies

the_main_ top level where the code is run.

B.

Rewrite your code so that it is a single executable Python or Bash/Shell script file.

C.

ZIP the entire code project folder and upload it as a Job artifact on job creation. Jobs

identifies the main executable file automatically.

D.

ZIP the entire code project folder, upload it as a Job artifact on job creation, and set

JOB_RUN_ENTRYPOINT to point to the main executable file.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 13

Select two reasons why it is important to rotate encryption keys when using Oracle Cloud

Infrastructure (OCI) Vault to store credentials or other secrets.

Options:

A.

Key rotation allows you to encrypt no more than five keys at a time.

B.

Key rotation improves encryption efficiency.

C.

Periodically rotating keys make it easier to reuse keys.

D.

Key rotation reduces risk if a key is ever compromised.

E.

Periodically rotating keys limits the amount of data encrypted by one key version.

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following TWO non-open source JupyterLab extensions has Oracle Cloud In-frastructure (OCI) Data Science developed and added to the notebook session experience?

Options:

A.

Environment Explorer

B.

Table of Contents

C.

Command Palette

D.

Notebook Examples

E.

Terminal

Discussion
Question 15

You are building a model and need input that represents data as morning, afternoon, or evening.

However, the data contains a time stamp. What part of the Data Science life cycle would you be in

when creating the new variable?

Options:

A.

Data access

B.

Feature engineering

C.

Model type selection

D.

Model validation

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5