Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1110-23 Exam Questions and Answers by dhruv

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1110-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science 2023 Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1110-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: dhruv
Question 20

You want to write a Python script to create a collection of different projects for your data science

team. Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Data Science interface would you use?

Options:

A.

The OCI Software Development Kit (SDK)

B.

OCI Console

C.

Command line interface (CLI)

D.

Mobile App

Discussion
Question 21

You are a data scientist leveraging Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Data Science to create a

model and need some additional Python libraries for processing genome sequencing data. Which of

the following THREE statements are correct with respect to installing additional Python libraries to

process the data?

Options:

A.

You can only install libraries using yum and pip as a normal user.

B.

You can install private or custom libraries from your own internal repositories.

C.

OCI Data Science allows root privileges in notebook sessions.

D.

You can install any open source package available on a publicly accessible Python Package

Index (PyPI) repository.

E.

You cannot install a library that's not preinstalled in the provided image

Discussion
Question 22

. You realize that your model deployment is about to reach its utilization limit. What would you do

to avoid the issue before requests start to fail?

Options:

A.

Update the deployment to add more instances.

B.

Delete the deployment.

C.

Update the deployment to use fewer instances.

D.

Update the deployment to use a larger virtual machine (more CPUs/memory).

E.

Reduce the load balancer bandwidth limit so that fewer requests come in.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 23

While reviewing your data, you discover that your data set has a class imbalance. You are aware

that the Accelerated Data Science (ADS) SDK provides multiple built-in automatic transformation

tools for data set transformation. Which would be the right tool to correct any imbalance between

the classes?

Options:

A.

visualize_transforms ()

B.

auto_transform()

C.

sample ()

D.

suggest_recommendations()

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5