Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1087-22 Exam Questions and Answers by king

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1087-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Account Reconciliation 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1087-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Account Reconciliation
Questions: 77 Q&A's Shared By: king
Question 8

What happens when you select the Key option for a data source attribute?

Options:

A.

Transactions with the same key attributes cannot be loaded.

B.

The attribute is hidden from users.

C.

Transactions are sorted by the attribute.

D.

Values are required for the attribute.

Discussion
Question 9

You are creating a matching rule, and you want transactions that are within the specified tolerance range to be matched automatically, with no needfor further user review.

Which option should you choose for the Match Status?

Options:

A.

Suggested

B.

Auto Approve

C.

Auto Submit

D.

Confirmed

Discussion
Question 10

Which property of profiles is set automatically when you select the format for the profile?

Options:

A.

Method

B.

Normal Balance

C.

Process

D.

Account Type

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 11

You want the holidays to be skipped when scheduling due dates for reconciliations for an organizational unit. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Edit the due date in the reconciliationsfor the organizational unit.

B.

Create a holiday rule and assign it to the organizational unit.

C.

Create a calendar and assign it to the organizational unit.

D.

Add a rule to the Rules tab of the profiles for the reconciliations.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1087-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1087-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1087-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99