Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1051-23 Exam Questions and Answers by aydin

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1051-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Learning Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1051-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Certification
Questions: 45 Q&A's Shared By: aydin
Question 8

Your customer acquired SCORM content from a third-party training provider and imported it into Learning Cloud. They found errors in the material content and, therefore, acquired a new version of the SCORM content, including updated metadata. Which statement is true about this scenario?

Options:

A.

The Convert feature will automatically convert thenew content and update all transcript records.

B.

The Replace feature will allow a straight course replacement.

C.

Metadata is not updated or replaced in the catalog.

D.

You cannot use the Replace feature to replace content with metadata changes.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 9

Managers must obtain a leadership competency at level 4. The HR team has already set up a competency based on Learning Outcome. Which two steps must you perform to map the learning to the competency?

Options:

A.

Under Learning Catalog, select Learning Outcomes, create Learning Initiatives, and at-tach a training to achieve the outcome.

B.

Under Learning Catalog, select the specialization, and attach the Learning Outcomes.

C.

Under Learning Catalog, create a course, attach the Learning Outcomes, and create offerings to achieve the outcome.

D.

Under Learning Catalog, select Communities, then select Learning Outcomes, and at-tach a training to achieve the outcome.

Discussion
Question 10

As a Learning Administrator, you want to take advantage of the Learning application's ability to use Al to automatically suggest Learning Outcomes that can be attached to your courses and specializations. Which feature must you enable?

Options:

A.

Advanced Outcomes

B.

Skills Advisor

C.

Competency Analysis

D.

Activity Sequencing

Discussion
Question 11

You have a limited set of approved graphics to use as cover art for your catalog items. You want to set a default piece of art for each learning item type, but still be able to apply unique images for certain courses as new artwork gets approved. Is this possible and, if so, how do you achieve this?

Options:

A.

Yes; this can be configured from Setup > Cover Art.

B.

Yes; this can be configured from Setup > Configure Catalog Defaults.

C.

No; there is no way to achieve this.

D.

No: default cover art can be defined, but will override anything defined at the course, specialization, or other levels.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1051-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1051-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1051-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99