Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1048-22 Exam Questions and Answers by mariam

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1048-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Time and Labor Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1048-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Workforce Management
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: mariam
Question 8

Your customer requires three people to approve time cards before they are regarded as approved and can be transferred to payroll.

What is the first step to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Use the Manage Approval Groups for Human Capital Management task in Setup and Maintenance.

B.

This can’t be done as Time and Labor supports multiple approves for Projects Time Cards only.

C.

Use the ManageApproval Groups for Time and Labor task in Setup and Maintenance.

D.

This can’t be done as Time and Labor supports one approver only.

E.

Define an HCM group containing the appropriate people and specify this group in the worker’s Time processing Profile.

Discussion
Question 9

You need to assign a worker as a scheduler and act on a manager’s behalf. The worker should have access to scheduling groups X and Y, but not to Z.

How shouldyou set this up?

Options:

A.

You only need to give the worker the Time and Labor Manager role

B.

You only need to create a scheduler profile for this worker

C.

You need to assign this worker as a scheduler to the correct scheduler profiles and give this workerthe Time and Labor Manager role

D.

Only line managers can be schedulers

Discussion
Question 10

When defining a customer-defined template using a new Time Calculation Rule fast formula, which twooptions on the Parameter train stop enhance the rule setup to minimize rule setup errors?

Options:

A.

Set the proper Parameter type values.

B.

Set the Time Attribute Value to Value Set.

C.

Set the “Required” flag.

D.

Set the Group.

E.

Set the Time Attribute ValueType to Text.

F.

Set the Time Attribute Value Type to Data Source.

Discussion
Question 11

A company using T&L for payrollnot projects has multiple locations close together and workers can work in more than one location each day. They need to identify on their time card which location they worked in for each part of the day.

How should you implement this to minimize the sizeof the time card and ensure accuracy?

Options:

A.

Use Daily Details to record the location. Multiple locations on the same day would be entered as multiple daily details.

B.

Use a multi attribute time card field to combine the location information with the time type information so the user can select the correct combination.

C.

Use the Entry Level details capability to create a layout with Location as a daily detail.

D.

Add a Location field to the time card matrix and allow the users to enter each location as a new line.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1048-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1048-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1048-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99