Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1050-22 Exam Questions and Answers by husna

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1050-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Payroll Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1050-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Payroll Cloud
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: husna
Question 8

Your customer pays their workers on a semi-monthly payroll frequency. To save costs, the customeris changing their company policy and effective from 1st January, all workers will be paid on a monthly payroll frequency.

What action should you take to implement this change?

Options:

A.

Create a new monthly payroll definition, and date the workers employment records associated with the semi-monthly payroll, create new employment records for the workers and associate these to the monthly payroll.

B.

Create a new monthly payroll definition and transfer the workers from the semi-monthly payroll to the monthly payroll.

C.

Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Date Paid field on the payroll time periods to reflect the new monthly payment dates.

D.

Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Start and End Dates on the payroll time periods to reflect the new monthly payroll period dates.

Discussion
Question 9

In order to load balance initialization data, you may load batch headers and batch lines into HCM Cloud using which two named methods? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Using WebCenter Content to load the batch data by importing a text file and running the Load Batch from File process

B.

Using the Payroll Batch Loader spreadsheet to manually enter batch data

C.

Using the HCM Data Loader to create batch data

D.

Using the Create New Balances for Employees task in Functional Setup Manager

Discussion
Question 10

The element template has created a “Results” element for a voluntary deduction element along with the base element. What is needed to be created for each employee that is eligible for deduction?

Options:

A.

Distributor element

B.

Calculator element

C.

Results element

D.

Base element

Discussion
Question 11

A worker’s payroll frequency changes from weekly to monthly. What action should you take?

Options:

A.

Terminatethe worker’s assignment record associated to the weekly payroll. Create a new assignment record and associate it to the monthly payroll.

B.

Transfer the worker from the weekly payroll to the monthly payroll.

C.

End the weekly payroll record to the workerand add a new monthly payroll record.

D.

Update the weekly payroll definition and change the calendar to a weekly frequency.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1050-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1050-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1050-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99