Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1052-22 Exam Questions and Answers by finnian

Page: 2 / 2

Oracle 1z0-1052-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1052-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Talent Management Cloud
Questions: 69 Q&A's Shared By: finnian
Question 8

When setting up participant feedbackin the performance evaluation template, which three statements are true?

Options:

A.

Managers can be named as responsible for the entirety of the feedback process.

B.

The Employee can be prevented form requesting and viewing feedback regarding their own performance by noting it on the performance template.

C.

Employees and Managers are required to manage the feedback task for each performance review.

D.

The performance evaluation can be set up so that the Employee can request, remind, and view feedback regarding their own performance.

Discussion
Question 9

Which statement is true regarding the order of the creation of questionnaires?

Options:

A.

You can create a questionnaire with or without creating a template first.

B.

When you create a questionnaire from a template, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire that were inherited from the template.

C.

You can create a questionnaire without creating a template first and edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.

D.

You can create a questionnaire without creating a template first and edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.

E.

You must first create the template. You can then edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire that were inherited from the template.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 10

The Privacy setting controls access to the questionnaire or template. Select two statements that are true.

Options:

A.

Private: Only the owner and line managers can edit the questionnaire or template.

B.

Private: Only the owner can edit the questionnaire or template.

C.

Public: Anyone with permission to access the questionnaire or template can edit it.

D.

Public: Anyone with or without permission to access the questionnaire or template can edit it.

E.

Private:Only the owner and HR administrator can edit the questionnaire or template.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

1z0-1052-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1052-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1052-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99