Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Questions and Answers by inayah

Page: 7 / 10

Nutanix NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multi cloud Infrastructure (NCP-5.20)
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-5.20 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: inayah
Question 28

An administrator needs to modify the configuration of a recently deployed Acropolis File Service (AFS) instance.

Which two are valid configuration setting under the File Service update option? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

File Server VM configuration

B.

File Server block size

C.

File Server OS type

D.

Number of File Server VMs

E.

File server data replication

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 29

An AHV administrator wants to take advantage of maximized network throughput and redundancy for the default bond on some nodes.

Which action should the administrator perform?

Options:

A.

Add additional 10Gb interfaces.

B.

Determine which IP addresses to use.

C.

Remove any 1Gb interfaces.

D.

Set default bond to use Active-Backup.

Discussion
Question 30

For security reason an administrator needs to logically separate management and data traffic on Nutanix cluster.

Which feature should the administrator select for this configuration?

Options:

A.

Prism Central

B.

Network Virtualization

C.

Network Segmentation

D.

Microsegmentation

Discussion
Question 31

Which two targets are valid options when selecting a Remote Site in Prism? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Physical Cluster

B.

Network attached storage

C.

XI Cloud Services

D.

Tape Library

E.

Cloud

Discussion