Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Questions and Answers by dante

Page: 9 / 10

Nutanix NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multi cloud Infrastructure (NCP-5.20)
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-5.20 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: dante
Question 36

How should an administrator correct an SSL error while connecting to a Nutanix Cluster?

Options:

A.

renew ssl self signed

B.

AD group policy

C.

add cert to trusted in local system

D.

create new cert from AD CA Authority

Discussion
Question 37

An administrator creates a new VM, but it cannot be accessed over the network. When the administrator opens a console in the VM dashboard, the guest OS seems to be configured correctly. However, it can only ping 127.0.0.x addresses.

What is the likely issue?

Options:

A.

The VLAN configuration is incorrect.

B.

A volume group must be attached to the VM.

C.

Guest VM firewall is preventing outbound SSH connections.

D.

There is no network on the cluster.

Discussion
Question 38

An administrator needs to configure Acropolis File Service (AFS). The administrator is setting up AFS for the first time on the Nutanix cluster.

How many file services VMs are created by default?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 39

An administrator needs to manage VMs from Prism when the cluster is running on ESXi. The VM management options in Prism are grayed out and unavailable.

Which procedure should the administrator complete to manage VMs from Prism when using the ESXi

hypervisor?

Options:

A.

VCenter must be registered in Prism.

B.

Prism does not support managing VMs on ESXi.

C.

Administrator must upgrade Prism license

D.

Only Prism Central can manage VMs for ESXi Clusters.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

NCP-MCI-5.20
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-MCI-5.20 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCP-MCI-5.20 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99