Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Questions and Answers by elwood

Page: 10 / 10

Nutanix NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multi cloud Infrastructure (NCP-5.20)
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-5.20 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: elwood
Question 40

Which Nutanix Product combines the Distributed Storage Fabric & App Mobility Fabric?

Options:

A.

Xtract

B.

Prism

C.

Acropolis

D.

Calm

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 41

What certificate must be installed on the cluster to support client certificates?

Options:

A.

Wildcard certificate

B.

SSL server certificate

C.

SAN certificate

D.

Trusted CA certificate

Discussion
Question 42

A node has two SSDs in Slot0 and Slot 1. The SSD in Slot 1 fails.

What is the result?

Options:

A.

The CVM reboots. Other running VMs do not reboot, and the SSD capacity is reduced.

B.

The CVM and other running VMs do not reboot, and the SSD capacity is reduced.

C.

The CVM is down. AHV takes over serving storage to the node, and the SSD capacity is reduced.

D.

The CVM is down. Another CVM takes over serving storage to the node, and the SSD capacity is reduced.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

NCP-MCI-5.20
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-MCI-5.20 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCP-MCI-5.20 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99