Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Questions and Answers by malek

Page: 6 / 10

Nutanix NCP-MCI-5.20 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multi cloud Infrastructure (NCP-5.20)
Exam Code: NCP-MCI-5.20 Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP)
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: malek
Question 24

Which configuration can be used the data encryption on a nutanix cluster regardless of the hardware configuration?

Options:

A.

Self-Encryption Drives

B.

Software Encryption

C.

In-line Compression

D.

SSL Certificate

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 25

Which cluster component is responsible for scheduling snapshots, replication to remote sites, and site migration or failover?

Options:

A.

Medusa

B.

Cerebro

C.

Curator

D.

Genesis

Discussion
Question 26

An administrator is preparing to migrate VMs from a legacy ESXi cluster to a new AHV cluster.

Which action must be the administrator perform on the AHV cluster to migrate VM data?

Options:

A.

Install the Nutanix Virt0 drivers

B.

Whitelist the ESXi cluster IP address

C.

Create placeholder VMs

D.

Install Nutanix Self servicing restore.

Discussion
Question 27

An administrator needs to move a Nutanix host from one cluster to another.

Which step should the administrator take after evacuating VMs from the host to be moved?

Options:

A.

From the Task menu in Prism, select Cluster details, then un-check the host from the list

B.

In Prism, highlight the host in the Hardware pane and select Remove Host

C.

In Prism, highlight the host in the Hardware pane and select Remove from Metadata Ring

D.

From the Task menu in Prism, select Licensing hen delete the host license.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

NCP-MCI-5.20
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCP-MCI-5.20 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCP-MCI-5.20 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99