Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCS-Core Exam Questions and Answers by nela

Page: 2 / 22

Nutanix NCS-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Services Core Infrastructure Professional
Exam Code: NCS-Core Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: NCS Professional
Questions: 302 Q&A's Shared By: nela
Question 8

A consultant is planning to use a flat switch for installation.

What is the network requirement for Foundation VM, CVM, Hypervisor, and IPMI

Options:

A.

Foundation VM, CVM, and Hypervisor must be on the same subnet. IPMI can be on a different subnet.

B.

CVM, Hypervisor, and IPMI must be on the same subnet. Foundation VM can be on a different subnet.

C.

Foundation VM and CVM must be on the same subnet. Hypervisor and IPMI can be on a different subnet.

D.

Foundation VM, CVM, and IPMI must be on the same subnet. Hypervisor can be on a different subnet.

Discussion
Question 9

A consultant is performing a Nutanix Cluster installation on Dell XC Core hardware. The consultant decides to use Foundation Portable for Mac to perform the installation. When the consultant arrives onsite, Foundation Portable is unable to locate the new nodes.

Which log should the consultant check to troubleshoot this issue?

Options:

A.

/home/nutanix/foundation/log

B.

~/data/logs/foundation.out

C.

foundation.app/contents/resouces/log

D.

~/data/logs/foundation

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 10

During the cluster deployment, a consultant conducts operational tests on a vCenter-managed ESXi hypervisor.

As a part of tests, vCenter must place the host into maintenance mode, however, the task is stuck and the CVM is not shutting down automatically.

What should the consultant do to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Shutdown the CVM using cvn_shutdown -P now.

B.

Put the node into maintenance mode using

C.

acli host.enter_maintenance_mode Hypervisor address.

D.

Put the node into maintenance mode using ’-/serviceability/bin/esx-shutdown

-s cwn_.£p_addr

E.

Shutdown the CVM using shutdown -h now.

Discussion
Question 11

An organization is planning an upgrade to AOS 5.15 and wants to understand which cluster products and/or services are supported for physical traffic isolation.

Which Nutanix component supports its network traffic being isolated onto its own virtual network?

Options:

A.

Volumes

B.

Objects

C.

Containers

D.

Files

Discussion
Page: 2 / 22
Title