Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-106 Exam Questions and Answers by abdulrahman

Page: 7 / 7

Nokia 4A0-106 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-106 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: Nokia Service Routing Architect
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: abdulrahman
Question 28

The CLI command “remove-private” is configured on PE1 to eliminate BGP loops in the VPRN.

Questions 28

For the displayed route, what is the value of the AS-Path field?

Options:

A.

64496 64512

B.

C.

D.

64512 64496

Discussion
Question 29

Click the exhibit.

Questions 29

A Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN is configured on an Nokia 7750 SR for a customer carrier offering VPRN services. Which of the following configuration steps is NOT required?

Options:

A.

Creating an export policy on CSC-CE1 and CSC-CE2 to advertise local PE addresses to the network provider.

B.

Configuring eBGP between CSC-CE and CSC-PE routers; setting the address family to IPv4; and enabling the advertisement of labels for IPv4 routes.

C.

Configuring iBGP between PE and CSC-CE within each customer carrier site; setting the address family to IPv4; and enabling the advertisement of labels for IPv4 routes.

D.

Configuring MP-iBGP between PE1 and PE2; setting the address family to IPv4; and enabling the advertisement of labels for IPv4 routes.

Discussion
Question 30

Based on the VPRN BGP decision process, which of the following routes is selected first?

Options:

A.

The route with the shortest AS path.

B.

The route with the lowest route or tunnel table cost to the NEXT_HOP.

C.

The route with the highest local preference.

D.

The route with the lowest originator ID or BGP identifier.

Discussion
Question 31

Click the exhibit.

Questions 31

For the inter-AS model B VPRN, which of the following is TRUE when CE2 sends an IP packet to 192.168.1.1?

Options:

A.

PE2 pushes one label on the IP packet and forwards it to ASBR2.

B.

ASBR2 sends the IP packet with one label to ASBR1.

C.

ASBR1 sends the IP packet with one label to PEL

D.

PE1 pops one label off the IP packet and forwards it to CE1.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 7 / 7

4A0-106
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-106 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-106 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99