Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-106 Exam Questions and Answers by salman

Page: 6 / 7

Nokia 4A0-106 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-106 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: Nokia Service Routing Architect
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: salman
Question 24

Which of the following statements about the control plane in Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN is FALSE?

Options:

A.

The customer carrier does not learn any network provider routes.

B.

The network provider must learn the customer carrier PE and CE system addresses.

C.

Routes exchanged between CSC-CE and CSC-PE are labeled.

D.

The customer carrier PE system addresses are populated in the CSC VRF.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 25

Click the exhibit.

Questions 25

A Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN is configured for a customer carrier who is an Internet Service Provider (ISP). If CE1 sends an IP packet to 192.60.100.1, which of the following is FALSE?

Options:

A.

PE1 pushes an LDP transport label.

B.

CSC-PE1 pops the BGP label and pushes two labels: a VPN label and an MPLS transport label.

C.

CSC-PE2 pops the MPLS transport label and pushes a BGP label.

D.

CSC-CE2 pops the BGP label and pushes an LDP transport label.

Discussion
Question 26

Click the exhibit.

Questions 26

A Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN is configured on an Nokia 7750 SR for a customer carrier who is an Internet Service Provider (ISP). Which of the following configuration steps is NOT required?

Options:

A.

Configuring iBGP sessions between PEs residing in different customer carrier sites.

B.

Configuring a policy on each CSC-CE to advertise local PE addresses to the network provider.

C.

Configuring a CSC VPRN on each CSC-PE with a SAP interface towards the attached CSC-CE.

D.

Configuring an IES service on PEL

Discussion
Question 27

Click the exhibit.

Questions 27

One Route Distinguisher is assigned per VRF. If CE1 and CE2 advertise prefix 10.1.1.0/24, which of the following statements is FALSE?

Options:

A.

PE1 and PE2 advertise the same VPN route to the route reflector.

B.

The route reflector receives two routes for prefix 10.1.1.0/24; one from PE1 and one from PE2.

C.

The route reflector reflects two routes for prefix 10.1.1.0/24.

D.

PE3 receives two routes and is able to load balance traffic across PE1 and PE2.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

4A0-106
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-106 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-106 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99