Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-106 Exam Questions and Answers by kayla

Page: 5 / 7

Nokia 4A0-106 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-106 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: Nokia Service Routing Architect
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: kayla
Question 20

Which of the following about the Route Target is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The Route Target is added to an IPv4 route to create the VPN-IPv4 route.

B.

The Route Target is an extended community string that identifies VPN membership.

C.

A route can have only one Route Target.

D.

The Route Target is a 64-bit value added to customer prefixes to make them unique.

Discussion
Question 21

For the Inter-AS model C VPRN, which of the following is FALSE when an IP packet is sent from 192.1.1.1 to 192.2.1.1?

Questions 21

Options:

A.

PE1 pushes three labels on the IP packet: a VPN label, a BGP label, and an LDP transport label.

B.

ASBR1 pops the LDP label, swaps the BGP label and forwards the IP packet to ASBR2.

C.

ASBR2 swaps the BGP label and pushes an LDP transport label.

D.

PE2 pops all labels and forwards the unlabeled packet to its destination.

Discussion
Question 22

Click the exhibit.

Questions 22

The headquarter sites of VPRN 10 and VPRN 20 are part of an extranet VPRN. Which route targets should be exported under the VPRN 20 service on router R1?

Options:

A.

target:65100:2 and target:65100:3

B.

target:65100:1 and target:65100:2

C.

target:65100:1 and target:65100:3

D.

target:65100:1, target:65100:2 and target:65100:3

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 23

In a VPRN that uses MPLS transport tunnels, which of the following is NOT configured on the PE device?

Options:

A.

MP-BGP for exchanging customer routes with other PEs.

B.

A routing protocol for exchanging customer routes with the CE.

C.

A label signaling protocol for defining transport tunnels between the PE and CE.

D.

MPLS for exchanging labels with other provider core devices.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

4A0-106
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-106 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-106 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99