Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-106 Exam Questions and Answers by sage

Page: 3 / 7

Nokia 4A0-106 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-106 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: Nokia Service Routing Architect
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: sage
Question 12

Which of the following about inter-AS model B VPRN is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The ASBRs use MP-eBGP to peer with each other and exchange IPv4 routes between autonomous systems.

B.

The ASBRs use MP-iBGP to peer with PE routers in their autonomous system and exchange VPN-IPv4 routes.

C.

The ASBRs maintain a mapping of labels for IPv4 routes exchanged between autonomous systems.

D.

The ASBRs require per-VPRN configuration.

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following describes how a route is handled when is received at the PE from the local CE?

Options:

A.

It will be placed into the customer VRF and automatically propagated into the BGP table

B.

It will be placed into the customer VRF and then be propagated to the BGP table only if BGP is used as the PE-CE protocol

C.

It will be placed into the customer VRF and require an export policy to be propagated to the BGP table

D.

It will be placed into the customer VRF and require an export policy to be propagated to the BGP table if RIP is used as the PE-CE protocol

E.

It will be placed into the customer VRF and require an export policy to be placed into the BGP table if a protocol other than BGP is used as the PE-CE protocol

Discussion
Question 14

When configuring the CE with the selected CE-PE routing protocol on an Nokia 7750 SR, which of the following statements is true? (Choose three.)

Questions 14

Options:

A.

The protocol is configured under the config>service context

B.

The protocol is configured under the global router context

C.

The interface leading to the PE is defined as a protocol neighbor

D.

The routing protocol used must be the same as the routing protocol used at other CE-PE locations in the same VPN.

E.

A routing policy may or may not be required depending on the routing requirements and routing protocol

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 15

VPN-IPv4 addressing is made unique by defining an address structure consisting of:

Options:

A.

A 32 bit IPv4 address followed by a 64 bit Route Target

B.

A 32 bit IPv4 address followed by a 64 bit Route Distinguisher

C.

A 64 bit Route Target followed by a 32 bit IPv4 address

D.

A 64 bit Route Distinguisher followed by a 32 bit IPv4 address

E.

A 32 bit Route Distinguisher followed by a 32 bit IPv4 address FA 32 bit Route Target followed by a 32 bit IPv4 address

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

4A0-106
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-106 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-106 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99