Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK300 Exam Questions and Answers by ziggy

Page: 3 / 4

Netskope NSK300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Architect Exam
Exam Code: NSK300 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: Netskope Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: ziggy
Question 12

Review the exhibit.

Questions 12

AcmeCorp has recently begun using Microsoft 365. The organization is concerned that employees will start using third-party non-AcmeCorp OneDrive instances to store company data. The CISO asks you to use Netskope to create a policy that ensures that no data is being uploaded to non-AcmeCorp instances of OneDrive.

Referring to the exhibit, which two policies would accomplish this posture? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 13

You want to enable the Netskope Client to automatically determine whether it is on-premises or off-premises. Which two options in the Netskope Ul would you use to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

the All Traffic option in the Steering Configuration section of the Ul

B.

the New Exception option in the Traffic Steering options of the Ul

C.

the Enable Dynamic Steering option in the Steering Configuration section of the Ul

D.

the On Premises Detection option under the Client Configuration section of the Ul

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 14

You are the network architect for a company using Netskope Private Access. Multiple users are reporting that they are unable to access an application using Netskope Private Access that was working previously. You have verified that the Real-time Protection policy allows access to the application, private applications are steered for the users, and the application is reachable from internal machines. You must verify that the application is reachable through Netskope Publisher

In this scenario, which two tools in the Netskope Ul would you use to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Reachability Via Publisher in the App Definitions page

B.

Troubleshooter tool in the App Definitions page

C.

Applications in Skope IT

D.

Clear Private App Auth under Users in Skope IT

Discussion
Question 15

Review the exhibit.

Questions 15

You are asked to integrate Netskope with Crowdstrike EDR. You added the Remediation profile shown in the exhibit.

Which action will this remediation profile take?

Options:

A.

The endpoint will be isolated.

B.

The malware hash will be added as an IOC in Crowdstrike.

C.

The malware will be quarantined.

D.

The malware hash will be added as an IOC in Netskope.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

NSK300
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSK300 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSK300 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99