Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK300 Exam Questions and Answers by griffin

Page: 2 / 4

Netskope NSK300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Architect Exam
Exam Code: NSK300 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: Netskope Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: griffin
Question 8

You are building an architecture plan to roll out Netskope for on-premises devices. You determine that tunnels are the best way to achieve this task due to a lack of support for explicit proxy in some instances and IPsec is the right type of tunnel to achieve the desired security and steering.

What are three valid elements that you must consider when using IPsec tunnels in this scenario? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

cipher support on tunnel-initiating devices

B.

bandwidth considerations

C.

the categories to be blocked

D.

the impact of threat scanning performance

E.

Netskope Client behavior when on-premises

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

Your customer is currently using Directory Importer with Active Directory (AD) to provision users to Nelskope. They have recently acquired three new companies (A. B. and C) and want to onboard users from the companies onto the NetsKope platform. Information about the companies is shown below.

- Company A uses Active Directory.

--Company B uses Azure AD.

-- Company C uses Okta Universal Directory.

Which statement is correct in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Users from Company B and Company C cannot be provisioned because the customer is already using AD Importer.

B.

Either Company B or Company C users cannot be provisioned because integration with only one SCIM solution is allowed.

C.

Users from Companies A. B, and C can be provisioned to Netskope by deploying additional AD Importers and integrating more than one SCIM solution.

D.

Company A users cannot be provisioned to Netskope because the customer is already using AD Importer to import users from another Active Directory environment.

Discussion
Question 10

You jus! deployed and registered an NPA publisher for your first private application and need to provide access to this application for the Human Resources (HR) users group only. How would you accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

1. Enable private app steering in the Steering Configuration assigned to the HR group.

2. Create a new Private App.

3. Create a new Real-time Protection policy as follows;

Source = HR user group Destination = Private App Action = Allow

B.

1. Create a new private app and assign it to the HR user group.

2. Create a new Real-time Protection policy as follows:

Source = HR user group Destination = Private App Action = Allow.

C.

1. Enable private app steering in Tenant Steering Configuration.

2. Create a new private app and assign it to the HR user group.

D.

1. Enable private app steering in the Steering Configuration assigned to the HR group.

2. Create a new private app and assign it to the HR user group

3. Create a new Real-time Protection policy as follows:

Source = HR user group Destination = Private App Action = Allow

Discussion
Question 11

You have an NG-SWG customer that currently steers all Web traffic to Netskope using the Netskope Client. They have identified one new native application on Windows devices that is a certificate-pinned application. Users are not able to access the application due to certificate pinning. The customer wants to configure the Netskope Client so that the traffic from the application is steered to Netskope and the application works as expected.

Which two methods would satisfy the requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Bypass traffic using the bypass action in the Real-time Protection policy.

B.

Configure the SSL Do Not Decrypt policy to not decrypt traffic for domains used by the native application.

C.

Configure domain exceptions in the steering configuration for the domains used by the native application.

D.

Tunnel traffic to Netskope and bypass traffic inspection at the Netskope proxy.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

NSK300
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSK300 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSK300 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99