Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK300 Exam Questions and Answers by michaela

Page: 4 / 4

Netskope NSK300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Architect Exam
Exam Code: NSK300 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: Netskope Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: michaela
Question 16

You want customers to configure Real-time Protection policies. In which order should the policies be placed in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Threat, CASB, RBI,Web

B.

RBI, CASB, Web,Threat

C.

Threat, RBI, CASB,Web

D.

CASB, RBI,Threat,Web

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 17

You deployed Netskope Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) using pre-defined benchmark rules to monitor your cloud posture in AWS, Azure, and GCP. You are asked to assess if you can extend the Netskope CSPM solution by creating custom rules for each environment.

Which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

Custom rules using Domain Specific Language are only available when using SSPM.

B.

You will need to evaluate SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) in addition to CSPM so that rules applied to GCP will align with Google Workspace

C.

With Netskope CSPM, you can create custom rules using Domain Specific Language for AWS. Azure, but not for GCP.

D.

With Netskope CSPM, you can create custom rules using Domain Specific Language for AWS. Azure, and GCP

Discussion
Question 18

What is a Fast Scan component of Netskope Threat Detection?

Options:

A.

Heuristic Analysis

B.

Machine Learning

C.

Dynamic Analysis

D.

Statical Analysis

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NSK300