Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-600 Exam Questions and Answers by rae

Page: 3 / 12

Microsoft PL-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
Exam Code: PL-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: rae
Question 12

You need to recommend a reporting solution for the organization.

Which two options should you recommend? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

AI Builder

B.

SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

C.

Dynamics 365

D.

Power BI

Discussion
Question 13

You need to recommend methods to resolve the organization’s issues.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You need to recommend solutions for the organization’s technical challenges.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You need to ensure that the solution meets the data security and compliance requirements.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 3 / 12

PL-600
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-600 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99