Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-600 Exam Questions and Answers by rae

Page: 3 / 6

Microsoft PL-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
Exam Code: PL-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 166 Q&A's Shared By: rae
Question 12

You are a Power Apps architect for a company. The IT administrator designs a Power Apps app that is ready to be tested. The company uses application lifecycle management (ALM).

Each version and solution component must be tracked as it is tested.

You need to recommend a strategy to deploy solutions for the user acceptance testing environment.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Use Package Deployer and deploy a managed solution.

B.

Use Package Deployer and deploy an unmanaged solution.

C.

Use Solution Packager and deploy a managed solution.

D.

Use Solution Packager and deploy an unmanaged solution.

Discussion
Question 13

You are a Microsoft Power Platform architect supporting the go-live phase of a canvas app. The canvas app accesses data on-premises and in the cloud.

Users are reporting the app is very slow to respond, especially upon initial launch.

You need to optimize the performance of the app.

Which three actions should you complete? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Move data calls from the OnStart event to the Onload event.

B.

Reduce data row limits.

C.

Increase data row limits.

D.

Move data calls from the Onload event to the OnStart event.

E.

Review the settings of the data gateway for on-premises data sources.

Discussion
Question 14

You need to propose a solution for form requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate solutions to the correct requirements. Each solution may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You need to recommend a collaboration tool for each group.

Which tool should you use? To answer, select the appropriate tool in the answer area.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 3 / 6

PL-600
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-600 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99