Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-600 Exam Questions and Answers by andrew

Page: 6 / 12

Microsoft PL-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
Exam Code: PL-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: andrew
Question 24

You are designing a Power Platform solution.

The company wants its development team to adopt the construction of repeatable components for its

implementation team to reuse on different entities and forms.

You need to recommend a technology that meets these requirements.

Which technology would you recommend the developers adopt to assist the implementation team?

Options:

A.

JavaScript

B.

Power Apps Component Framework control

C.

Web resource

D.

Canvas app

Discussion
Question 25

A company is creating a Microsoft Power Platform app to enable employees to log daily time entries. Employee user accounts are in multiple Azure AD tenants and are not located in the tenant that is running the app.

Employees must be added as Azure AD guest accounts within the tenant that will be running the app. Employees must access the model-driven app by being a member of a security team. The security team has been assigned the Employee Security role. Employees must create personal views of records to view within the system.

You need to implement a security solution.

Which privilege should you use?

Options:

A.

Direct basic level

B.

Azure AD security group

C.

Team

D.

Shared app access

Discussion
Question 26

You are designing a model-driven app that allows a company to manage sales opportunities.

The company has a complex security model that includes the following requirements:

The vice president of sales must be able to see opportunities for sales managers and sales representatives.

Sales managers must be able to see opportunities for all sales representatives.

Sales representatives must only see opportunities that they own.

You need to recommend security tools for controlling user access.

Which two tools should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Account hierarchy

B.

Field security profile

C.

Position hierarchy

D.

Security roles

Discussion
Question 27

You are designing tables and columns for a Microsoft Power Platform solution

The solution will contain an interactive experience dashboard.

You need to ensure that the columns you create can be used as global filters for the dashboard

Which two data types can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Options:

A.

Yes/No

B.

Choice

C.

Text

D.

Multiline Text

E.

Lookup

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 6 / 12

PL-600
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-600 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99