Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-600 Exam Questions and Answers by siyana

Page: 5 / 6

Microsoft PL-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
Exam Code: PL-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 166 Q&A's Shared By: siyana
Question 20

You need to recommend the field type to use for configuring meal selections during reservation.

Which field type should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Global Option Set

B.

Lookup

C.

Option Set

D.

Two Options

Discussion
Question 21

You need to select an appropriate app for Relecloud.

Which app should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Dynamics 365 Field Service

B.

Dynamics 365 Sales

C.

Dynamics 365 Project Operations

D.

Dynamics 365 Customer Service

Discussion
Question 22

You need to create an Agent security role.

Which three actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Add security to the seat entity and assign users to the Agents role.

B.

Add security to the Core Records and assign users to the Customer Service Representative role.

C.

Copy the Microsoft Dataverse Basic User role.

D.

Rename the Customer Service Representative role to Agents.

E.

Copy the Customer Service Representative role.

F.

Name the new role Agents.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 23

You need to recommend an authentication solution for the planned implementation of Dynamics 365.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Use synchronized identities.

B.

Use the Office 365 tenant for Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

C.

Create a new tenant for Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

D.

Use federated identities

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

PL-600
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-600 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99