Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-600 Exam Questions and Answers by siyana

Page: 5 / 12

Microsoft PL-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
Exam Code: PL-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: siyana
Question 20

You need to recommend the appropriate messaging channel solutions for the organization.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate messaging options to the correct user types. Each messaging option may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You need to recommend methods for assigning security to each group of users.

What should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate methods to the correct groups of users. Each method may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

You need to recommend a solution for handling data entry requirements for the mobile audit teams.

What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

Canvas app within Power Apps Player

B.

Canvas app within a browser

C.

Dynamics 365 Field Service

D.

Dynamics 365 App for Outlook

Discussion
Question 23

A company wants to add an interactive checklist to a Power Platform solution to ensure that salespeople are following the same steps when qualifying leads.

You need to recommend a solution that will incorporate this checklist.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Customer Voice

B.

Business Process Modeler task guide

C.

Dashboards

D.

Business Process Flow

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 12

PL-600
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-600 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99