Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-600 Exam Questions and Answers by ema

Page: 7 / 12

Microsoft PL-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
Exam Code: PL-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: ema
Question 28

A multinational organization uses a single Microsoft Power Platform environment. The instance hosts multiple customizations for different users m different regions.

Users in some regions complain about slow toad time of the customizations.

You need to architect a solution based on the main requirement.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

A company has a model-driven app. The app has forms with both Business Rules and JavaScript added to handle the business logic on the form. The form contains logic that is enforced by using business rules. The company wants to apply the business rules to all forms In the app. You need to recommend a simplified form setup so the form can be maintained moving forward. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Manage the business logic with a Power Apps Component Framework (PCF) control.

B.

Evaluate whether complex pans of the logic can be solved by using Power Apps Component Framework (PCF) control. Use Business Rules for the remaining functionality.

C.

Remove the Business Rules and use only JavaScript.

D.

Update logic to ensure Business Rules are optimized. Use JavaScript for the remaining functionality.

Discussion
Question 30

A large company experiences high staff turnover rates. As a result, the company must add or remove multiple system user accounts daily.

You need to recommend a security concept which will facilitate complex security profiles to entities for large groups of users across the Power Apps and Dynamics 365 applications.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Hierarchy security

B.

Field-level security

C.

User access management

D.

Team privileges

Discussion
Question 31

You are assessing the capabilities of a project few a customer in the education sector.

the solution must meet the following requirements

• include curriculum and student management capabilities.

• Conform to on-going Microsoft platform upgrades.

• Minimize custom coding and configuration

You need to recommend a solution. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Power Apps portal

B.

Microsoft Power Platform admin center

C.

Microsoft 365 admin center

D.

AppSource

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 7 / 12

PL-600
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-600 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99