Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Kinaxis Updated KX3-003 Exam Questions and Answers by zian

Page: 2 / 4

Kinaxis KX3-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified RapidResponse Author Level 3 Exam
Exam Code: KX3-003 Dumps
Vendor: Kinaxis Certification: RapidResponse Author
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: zian
Question 8

You are creating a metric worksheet to calculate the number of late orders for a specified time period. The metric worksheet will be based on the IndependentDemand table and it has two columns: DueDate and Count. The expression for Count is 1. The worksheet's filter expression is: DaysLate > 0 and Order.Type = 'Actual'.

In this situation, what is the column sequence and grouping properties for the metric worksheet?

Options:

A.

Column sequence:

Count

DueDate

Grouping Function:

Count = Group By

DueDate = Min

B.

Column sequence:

DueDate

Count

Grouping Function:

DueDate = Group By

Count = Sum

C.

Column sequence:

DueDate

Count

Grouping Function:

DueDate = Group By

Count = Group By

D.

Column sequence:

DueDate

Count

Grouping Function:

DueDate = Group By

Count = Associate

Discussion
Question 9

Customers sign in to view only their independent demands. The customer's User IDs are in a user group with the name of the customer to which they correspond. You want to create a single worksheet that allows customers to only view their independent demands within RapidResponse.

How would you accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Create a Profile Variable called CustomerView where the data value and user group is equal to the Customer Name. In the worksheet visible to the customer, create a worksheet filter with the Order.Customer.Name = $CustomerView expression.

B.

Create a Profile Variable called CustomerView where the data value and user group is equal to the Customer Name. In the worksheet visible to the customer, create a worksheet filter with the Order.Customer.ID = $CustomerView expression.

C.

Create a Profile Variable called CustomerView where the data value is equal to the Customer Name. In the worksheet visible to the customer, create a worksheet filter with the Order.Customer.Name = $CustomerView expression.

D.

Create a Profile Variable called CustomerView where the user group is equal to the Customer Name. In the worksheet visible to the customer, create a worksheet filter with the Order.Customer.Name = $CustomerView expression.

Discussion
Question 10

You want to create a workbook command that deletes records in theHistoricalDemandActual table that are more than a year old. You want to perform this action automatically once a week, without having to manually run the command.

In this situation, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The worksheet with the automation settings to run the command must be based on the HistoricalDemandActual table.

B.

The worksheet with the automation settings to run the command must not have any worksheet filtering set.

C.

The command must be run as part of an Automation Chain.

D.

You must create a Scheduled Task to run this command once a week.

Discussion
Question 11

You remove an automation chain step that runs in parallel with two other steps.

What is the result of this action?

Options:

A.

The automation chain will no longer run.

B.

The other steps will continue to run in parallel.

C.

The other steps are switched to run in series.

D.

A notification is sent to the owner for action.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 2 / 4

KX3-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

KX3-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

KX3-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99