Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Kinaxis Updated KX3-003 Exam Questions and Answers by eduard

Page: 3 / 4

Kinaxis KX3-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified RapidResponse Author Level 3 Exam
Exam Code: KX3-003 Dumps
Vendor: Kinaxis Certification: RapidResponse Author
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: eduard
Question 12

Questions 12

Referring to the Supply and Demands shown in the graphic, and taking priorities into consideration, which scheduled receipts (SR) will be allotted to Demand 2?

Options:

A.

SR1 (Qty 200) and SR2 (Qty 100)

B.

SR2 (Qty 200) and SR1 (Qty 100)

C.

SR2 (Qty 200) and SR3 (Qty 100)

D.

SR3 (Qty 200) and SR2 (Qty 100)

Discussion
Question 13

You are asked to create a worksheet that shows which process orchestration activity performers are late and how much they are late for each activity. There could be more than one performer per activity.

How would you accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Create a worksheet based on the Assignment table in the ProcOrch namespace.

B.

Create a worksheet based on the Activity table in the ProcOrch namespace.

C.

Create a worksheet based on the ProcessInstance table in the Mfg namespace.

D.

Create a worksheet on the Activity table in the Mfg namespace.

Discussion
Question 14

You want to track the date of the most recent order placed by each Customer. You also want to make the most efficient use of memory, and query and algorithm performance.

Considering Kinaxis best practices, which data model design would you use?

Options:

A.

Add an input field, DateOrdered, to IndependentDemand and use a set operation from Customer to Order to IndependentDemand to find the maximum DateOrdered.

B.

Add an input field, MostRecentOrderDate, to the Customer table.

C.

Add an input field, MostRecentOrderDate, to the PartCustomer table.

D.

Add an input table with a single key reference to Customer, containing a MostRecentOrderDate.

Discussion
Question 15

Questions 15

You shared your scheduled task, shown in the graphic, with a set of users who do not have access to all the resources used in the task.

In this situation, which statement is true?

Options:

A.

The users can run the task using your resource access.

B.

The users cannot run or schedule the task.

C.

The required resources are shared along with the task.

D.

The users can specify their own resources for the task.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 3 / 4

KX3-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

KX3-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

KX3-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99