Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Kinaxis Updated KX3-003 Exam Questions and Answers by brielle

Page: 4 / 4

Kinaxis KX3-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified RapidResponse Author Level 3 Exam
Exam Code: KX3-003 Dumps
Vendor: Kinaxis Certification: RapidResponse Author
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: brielle
Question 16

Questions 16

A part has several demands due in a particular week. All demands are the same priority. Available supplies are shown in the graphic. The control table settings for the OrderPriority.AllocationRule is FairShare and PlanningCalendars.AllocationCalendar is Week.

How much of the supply quantity on Thursday will be allocated to the Wednesday demand?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 17

After the most recent planning cycle, a planner asks you why there were no new records in the HistoricalPartKPI table. They expected these records to be written as part of a scheduled automation chain. You must determine if the automation chain has been disabled, but you are not familiar with which automation chain should perform this action. As the first step in identifying the automation chain, you need to search for any of its associated resources.

In this situation, which process would guarantee that you have the correct associated resources of the automation chain?

Options:

A.

From Tools > Search Resources: search for resources based on the table "HistoricalPartKPI".

B.

From Tools > Search Resources: search for resources containing the text "HistoricalPartKPI".

C.

From Administration > Automation Log: search for "HistoricalPartKPI" in Automation Task Log.

D.

From Administration > Administration Log: search for "HistoricalPartKPI" in Input Records and Scenarios.

Discussion
Question 18

Questions 18

The Bill of Material structure is shown in the graphic. The quantity per for each component is shown in parentheses. Independent demand for 100 units of item AAA has been received. There are no ScheduledReceipt or OnHand records for any of the items; PartSource.OrderPolicy.OrderGenerationRule = Anytime.

What is the correct PegPart, DriverPart, and NeedQuantity found in the WhereConsumed table for item DDD?

Options:

A.

PegPart is assigned BBB

DriverPart is assigned AAA

NeedQuantity = 1600

B.

PegPart is assigned AAA

DriverPart is assigned BBB

NeedQuantity = 1600

C.

PegPart is assigned DDD

DriverPart is assigned BBB

NeedQuantity = 400

D.

PegPart is assigned BBB

DriverPart is assigned AAA

NeedQuantity = 400

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 4 / 4

KX3-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

KX3-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

KX3-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99