Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Questions and Answers by romy

Page: 3 / 5

iSQI CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst (Syllabus 2019)
Exam Code: CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISTQB CTAL-TA_Syll2019
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: romy
Question 12

Which of the following software development lifecycle models requires the earliest involvement from the Test Analyst?

Options:

A.

V-model

B.

Embedded iterative model

C.

Agile development model

D.

Maintenance lifecycle

Discussion
Question 13

A new web site must operate correctly with different browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari), using different plug-ins (Realplayer, Mediaplayer), will be receiving pages from different servers (IIS, Apache and WebLogic) and will be running on various operating systems

(Windows, Android, iOS and Linux).

Which of the following test techniques should you use to define the required test cases for testing this new web site in its various environments?

Options:

A.

Pairwise testing

B.

Exploratory testing

C.

Use case testing

D.

Decision table testing

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 14

The Technical Test Analyst has created a suite of keyword-driven tests to be used to test a calendar creation application. Because users may enter erroneous data, error checking must be

handled with the automation. What is the best way to test the error conditions and still use the keyword-driven tests?

Options:

A.

Create test data for the keywords that includes error data and verifies the proper error is returned

B.

Create a suite of data-driven tests that will provide all possible errors

C.

Create new keywords to handle the error situations

D.

Create manual tests for the error conditions and provide only valid data for the keyword tests

Discussion
Question 15

The following decision table shows the conditions/actions that are handled by the current system regarding taking credit cards for reservations.

Questions 15

The customer has decided that credit cards are too high risk and wants to change to accepting only debit cards. Debit cards have to be valid and also require a valid PIN in order to be accepted. Debit cards require purchase amount approval in order to be accepted. Given these changes, how many test cases will be needed to provide 100% coverage of the decision table?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

CTAL-TA_Syll2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99