Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Questions and Answers by josh

Page: 4 / 5

iSQI CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst (Syllabus 2019)
Exam Code: CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISTQB CTAL-TA_Syll2019
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: josh
Question 16

What is the MOST important reason why test conditions should be understandable by business stakeholders?

Options:

A.

They should be able to review the test conditions and provide feedback to the Test Analyst

B.

They should be able to use them as a basis for designing test cases.

C.

They should be able to use them to establish traceability to requirements

D.

Test documentation should always be understandable by all stakeholders.

Discussion
Question 17

Consider the following scenario for a metro fare system:

If you take the metro before 9:30 am or in the afternoon between 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm, you must pay full fare A saver ticket is available for metro rides between 9:30 am and 5:00 pm [both inclusive], and after 7:00 pm.

Which off the following test sets will provide the best equivalence partitioning coverage?

Options:

A.

9:29 am, 5 01 pm, 7:30 pm, 7:31 pm, 8:00 pm

B.

9:30 am, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 8 00 pm, 8:30 pm

C.

8:00 am, 10:00 am, 5:15 pm, 7:01 pm, 11:00 pm

D.

9:30 am, 9:31 am, 4:59 pm, 5:00 pm, 8:00 pm

Discussion
Question 18

You are assigned as a Senior Test Analyst to lead a project test team composed of business users. These users have extensive business knowledge, but no testing experience. There is another test team composed of in-sourced professional testers that will also be used for this project. Your business users will be assisting the project on a part-time basis. The development team is building an application using the "V-model" development lifecycle. Your company has automated testing tools and test management systems for use by dedicated test teams. What would be an effective method to employ your business users in your testing effort?

Options:

A.

Provide them with high-level test charters to execute checklists of items to be tested. You may also provide criteria to assist in verifying the application under test.

B.

Using their knowledge of the system, have them construct detailed state transition diagrams, then translate the information into detailed step-by-step test procedures.

C.

Have your business testers create automated test scripts using available test tools to ensure that regression tests can be executed on a timely basis.

D.

With their knowledge of business rules, have them create a detailed decision table, then enter the resulting information into the test management system as step-by-step test cases.

Discussion
Question 19

You are working on a hand held product that will be used by carpet salespeople to create estimates while the salesperson is at the customer's location. The carpet installation prices are different based on how much carpet the customer will be buying. If the customer is buying enough only for a small room (less than 20 square yards) the cost to install is $5 a square yard.For a medium room (less than 40 square yards) the cost to install is $4 a square yard. For a large room (40 square yards or more) the cost to install is $2 a square yard. Two small rooms or one small room plus a set of stairs is priced at the medium room price. Two medium rooms or one medium room plus a set of stairs is priced at the large room price.

Which of the following is the smallest set of test conditions to provide minimum coverage of the equivalence partitions?

Options:

A.

One small room, two medium rooms with stairs

B.

One small room, one small room with stairs, two medium rooms

C.

No purchase, one small room, one medium room, one large room, one extra large room

D.

One small room, one small room with stairs, one medium room, one medium room with stairs, one large room

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 4 / 5

CTAL-TA_Syll2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTAL-TA_Syll2019 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99